When you grow brand awareness for business, making money can feel hard. Sure, You can still pay your bills. You can put food on the table. You even have some savings. However, sometimes, you do not have enough money to splurge on expensive things like courses, copywriter, and web designers.
Recommended for You
3 Brand Building Lessons From Successful Corporations
That does not stop you wanting to build a strong brand. Moreover, It does not mean you cannot! You only have to do it on funds until you can provide such items in the future.
Here are 8 surefire steps you can grow brand awareness on a little budget:
1. Use sites like Quicksprout to examine your social media action and see if your social media posts followed with your brand message.
2. Sign up for free tools that will support you grow brand awareness. When you sign up, Shebrand gives you free Ebook: 101 Ways to Build a Powerful Brand, and if you register for my newsletter (in my sidebar) you will receive Brand Discovery Workbook for FREE!
3. Buy a WordPress template. There is no disgrace is using a WordPress template- I do! I used to be a web designer, and even I decided to use a template when I started focusing on brand design. You can buy some nice WordPress templates from shops.
4. Plan social media posts using Buffer or Hootsuite. They are cost around $10 per month, and you can use them to build your brand sound and expertise across most social media platforms.
5. Use stock photos to increase your brand style. Here’s a list of 43 places to get amazing free stock.
6. Sign up for free copywriting advice. Just because you cannot afford a professional copywriter right now doesn’t mean you cannot still write great copy for yourself. Sign up for Courtney’s newsletter and get cheat sheets on writing your about page, sales page and more!
7. Choose a designer to edit WordPress template for you. I offer a Theme Installation assistance, which includes me placing your WordPress template and branding, notwithstanding of whether you worked with me on your branding or not.
8. Pick a designer to design your branding only. Your brand image is something you cannot scrimp on, and it is not that expensive to hire the designer to do it for you. My brand design identity packages start at $1200.
I memorize how it feels to launch your first business and feel like you have no money to spend on it. It feels sucky. Very sucky.
However, use the tips above to build a strong brand now, and I guarantee that in the future you will be in a situation to hire the help and buy the courses you need.